hi, today I wanna talk about a tv show or movies that I like a lot, maybe i don't necessary thinks in this two format to tell stories, but anyways, you will see.

the first thing that came to my mind when I think in a good movie is the anime movie "perfect blue", this piece of art its a suspense and psychological terror film that tell the story of the changes of personality which can occur in the life of the people, giving a positive connotation to the change when its start by ourselves, therefore to address and problematize situations like the stalk. anyways, this movie its precious and the animation shows you a chaotic, sometimes sad and dreamlike animations that make you experiment a lot of feelings through the movie. this movie also inspires a lot the "black swan".

The other story that I thought its "Berserk", a violent, extense and beautiful manga that have one of the best   illustrations that I see in my life, the author, Kentaro Miura, drew a lot of scenes of this manga with Chinese ink, in a display of pain, beauty and dark feelings. the manga is set in medieval Europe, and show the story of "guts", a man that faces an incredible amount of tragic events in his life, developed the relationships in his life, making that in one episode you love certain characters, and in the others you hate them. anyways, the manga has a wide variety of emotions that make you feel and its decorated with the beautiful draws of Miura, I think its a masterpiece of our time and I admire a lot the ways that the Japanese have to tell you histories, not always from the rational way but they have a lot of other resources that the occidental movies/series don't use to make you feel a lot of things.



Comentarios

  1. I don't like anime so much, but this sounds really good.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello! I think I've never been interested in anime. However, as you describe this story, I think I find it interesting. Maybe you could recommend me some other anime movie, series or manga

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Thank you for show me some non-mainstream (at least for me) pieces of art.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog