Hi, today im going to talk about my future job, its really difficult to me imagine which job i will have, because im not the kind of person that see himself too much in the future, maybe i just have some kind of ideas of what kind of things i can made to make money in my future life, but i always be a volatile person and i know that my interest and the places i will be will be changing across all my life .

anyways, im studying psichology nowdays, and i like some areas of my future profession, like the educational area, but just in the theory, because the practice of this area in chile its very badly for the politics that regulate the forms of work in the educational institutions. Furthermore of this area in Psichology, i like the Clinical theory of my profession, but also i have some problems with how you can applicate it.

Maybe im not sure of the work i will have, but i know the job i will not have, in this way, im sure that im never will work in anything that mean make bureaucracy formalities, because im very badly in that things, and i also know that i never will be a cop.










Comentarios

  1. It's very difficult to imagine the future, I think that with time the options will come along.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's good to recognize about doubts to the future. I think it's better to recognize about not knowing that will happen that to force certainties

    ResponderBorrar
  3. If a reform happen in chilean education, it must include new regulations to the psychologist role in school. By the way, i'm glad that you won't be a cop jajaja and also is a nice song

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I feel the same with my career (social work), i like it but sometimes really scares me the sensation that I possibly will work in a bureaucracy government job or in a neoliberal company that destroy the environment. Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  5. All cops are bastards, I will remember this post when you decide be a cop in 5 years.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog